Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(5 star). See all 130 reviews
on March 1, 2016
Such a great idea! I am a very visual learner, so this book was perfect for me. The process of colouring itself is fun and relaxing, and I found this learning technique to be very helpful in improving my overall recall of the information. Each page is a self contained lesson, so it's easy to just meander through the book in your spare time, and pick and choose the pages that interest you most. I bought this because I was taking an Intro to A&P class, and really liked having this resource to help with the topics I was having trouble understanding or remembering.
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 11, 2016
This might look like a kid book but it's definitely not! This is really a great way to memorize your anatomy without spending boring hours trying to do so! If you are a visual kind of person, this is for you! Even if you are not a visual kind of person, this is ridiculously not expensive for an anatomy book (that was the reason I bought it in the first place). If you don't want to spend 100$ on a book and still have something to study with this is for you!
on October 9, 2016
Bought it for my daughter's 11th birthday and she is eating it up. I had a brain colouring book in university which I completed and it was just a relaxing way to reinforce learning. As for my daughter and her interest in anatomy, I though that since she can learn all of the lyrics to every song on the radio and every Pokemon name, there is no doubt that she can wrap her brain around this text and its material,,, and she does. It is an awesome find!
on December 1, 2015
This Anatomy Coloring Book provided a very easy and fun way to actually learn about the anatomy of the body! I received the book on time from the seller which is always satisfying!! I was very pleased with everything. Some illustrations can be a bit confusing and hard to understand, but overall this is a great tool to learn about how the body is made up! Would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn about anatomy, whether it be the bones, muscles or heart!
on April 18, 2018
Perfect! Educational. Time better spent than ordinary coloring books.
on June 19, 2016
Bought this as gift for massage therapy college student. Student very impressed with detail in book especially liked the index and glossary at the back. Also it arrived a few days early and in perfect condition.
on September 24, 2013
I am beginning school to be a registered massage therapist. I do not have a science background and needed some extra help. My instructors use this method as a helping tool so I got both the anatomy and physiology coloring books to help me memorize. It is a help. I suggest if you are planning to take anatomy and physiology for any type of health related schooling, get these before hand as a boost.
One person found this helpful
on March 7, 2018
This was a required "text book" for my college anatomy class. I colored every single page and it really did help me soak up information.
on May 3, 2018
Great book. Good for studying anatomy.
on November 10, 2014
I really enjoyed coloring everything. however i think that book would have worked better if i colored the word and then the part of the body that is that word and really tried to learn that one before moving on to the next in a crazy coloring fury. So take your time and really absorb the information. This is the best way to learn anatomy.