Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Peaceful Piggy Meditation
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 2, 2018
Such a cute little book. Enjoyable and a very good reminder.
on January 31, 2015
I wanted to like this but I just really, really don't. The elements of bullying in the pictures mystified and worried my child and distracted immensely from the point of the book. I found it much more successful to explain meditation myslf in a direct and simple way.
on August 6, 2015
Loved this book. Very thoughtful. Great introduction to mindfulness and meditation for my 3 and 5 year old.
on December 7, 2015
Such a cute way to learn about dealing with feelings that are positive and not so positive.
on November 25, 2015
Great book to share with children
on February 24, 2016
My 8-year-old thought this book was really cute. He then asked if he could try meditating and he enjoyed it!
on November 27, 2013
I used this in Sunday School after hearing someone read it. Children just love the illustrations - especially about the busy minds and what they can do about calming them.
One person found this helpful
on August 6, 2015
Not my favourite book on meditation for kids. Was hoping for a guidance, meant for older children.
on November 13, 2013
The students in my class are working with Mindup and this book fits nicely with the curriculum. Peaceful relaxation is great.
on November 2, 2015
A bit long winded but still a good read.