countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle sports tools Registry

on May 5, 2004
In reaction to the "waste of money" review, I feel sad that teacher did not glean the value of this book. It's not just for free catalogs, but an inside look into the donations industry. A wealth of addresses and numbers are proved to obtain free materials which are abundant. Further, IDEAS are TAUGHT; how to bring in community leaders to speak for free, how to get an author to speak to your class, how to get plants and films and furniture, and food for activities from local, state, national, global corporations. I've personally had changes to my classes that could never before afford. And I took a vacation to Italy because *I stopped spending my own money on my classroom*. Moreover, I tapped people in the community who want to make a difference, and involved others. The essay on making a better world is idealistic--and real. --D.M.
on February 15, 2004
Big disappointment. There are no"incredible" offers in this book. It was a complete waste of money. You don't need to buy a book to request catalogs. Companies willingly send catalogs--I certainly don't need this book to tell me where to request a "free" catalog.