Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

All My Friends Are Dead
Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 31, 2017
Really cute and funny book. Great quick read. But since its only a few dozen pages with one sentence per page, I would only buy it if it's on a super good sale.
on May 30, 2017
A fun coffee table book.
Great conversation starter.
on July 17, 2013
For about $10, you can "probably" get better value for your money in terms of content, but overall, it's definitely worthy of a spot on your coffee table. Hilarious (if morbid), and it's a bit one-note, but it plays that note really well. Charming artwork is a bonus.
on February 11, 2014
This was a short, but cute book. It's something I like to leave on my table for others to read.
on October 11, 2017
Came here from lil uzi vert
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon June 14, 2013
This is a very funny book.

However, it is a fairly short joke - I picked it up to look at in a book store and it took me two or three hilarious minutes to read cover to cover. Its probably not the sort of thing you are going to reread much having appreciated the joke. The format of book is what you would give to a child who was just beginning to read, but the content is, of course, way above the head of an infant.

If you are going to buy this rather than flick through in the book store as I did, I think the best use would be to enjoy, then leave around for friends to glance through and be amused at.
on May 22, 2014
If I was a dentist, I'd have this in my waiting room. Now, as a teacher, I like to remind kids that they'll die one day. This book is good for this.
on September 17, 2011
After seeing this one online, I just had to get it. The pictures are great, and there is a bit of a story line between the different 'friendless' characters. I was a bit suprised at the size of the book, as I was expecting something bigger but it does not affect the overall quality at all. A fun buy!
on August 4, 2010
Really great little book. Obviously, as you can tell from the title, it's quite dark. It's also cute and funny. The illustrations are great, and the concept is well, imminent for all of us. It's a very sweet book believe it or not. If you're into the title/concept, you'll love it.
on August 22, 2013
It is a fun little book. The preview pretty much shows what you will get. Dark humour and enjoyable. Buyer needs to realize that it is a little book, so do not expect anything to big. It would have been nice if it was bigger, but c'est la vie, pi tout est bon a la fin.