countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on October 11, 2013
New paper is much better. Much more opaque and easier to read. Excellent quality content, printing and binding. Due to the small size of the type, people with poor eyesight might have trouble reading this edition. Fortunately there is a larger type, desktop size edition.
on August 24, 2015
As first impression this book is as good as the previous edition I purchased(#27 which on the top of the superb content was a very well made book)
What I ordered NEW and received now looks USED(scratches on covers, dirty sides, dinted hard covers corners, inferior trimming and loose assembly...,like it was in many hands since 2012 when it was released)
I hope at least the content is superior and enriched as IP pretends and other users rate, but the physical aspect of the book is a total disappointment ; this book should have costed 1/2 price in it's USED condition.
I will keep it as the havoc of returning it is too big and anyway it will be replaced in the future by a new edition...
The Amazon/seller shipping was fast.
on November 27, 2015
This is a must for any mechanical engineer, and for many machinists and others who regularly work in a mechanical or design capacity. Excellent number of tables and figures to use as a quick reference.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 9, 2015
This was purchased for my machinist husband, and he loves it.
It's all gibberish to me, but makes perfect sense to him :)
The pages are fairly thin, but there are almost 3000 of them, so kind of expected.
on October 24, 2014
I read a review on here for this book saying the print was too small. This is not the case if you have seen the standard size book you would understand. This book is 10-1/4x7-1/4x3 inches. The paper is improved from the previous versions as well. This is a good buy.
on April 9, 2012
Book was delivered in 3 days in perfect condition. Pages on this edition are easy to read. Had read some reviews that 29th edition is thinner paper with print showing through from the opposite side. Great reference book.
on March 17, 2014
The product is as described, lots of information. I bought it for school but kept it for all the handy knowledge
on October 16, 2014
I am a machinist apprentice, and this is as essential to have in my tool box as any other tool.
on July 5, 2011
I'm a student in mechanical engineering currently doing an internship in a firm. I was always borrowing my co-workers older edition and figured I might as well get my own for now and later. A wealth of information, well presented and easy to read, the thumb indexing rocks!
on October 14, 2013
1. Fast shipping, got within a week.
2. Good price where as retailers in shops would try and rip you off for $120~ for the book.
3. New until I brought it into the shop with me.