countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 30, 2017
Contrary to what people say you have to be religious to appreciate this book. You have to have some sort of belief in the after life to really feel the goosebumps. I enjoyed it. I think when I child who at his age knows very little if anything at all about death describes death with detail you have to take notice. I enjoyed the read.
on June 15, 2014
Not for me, way to religious.
Found it just too silly, not believable. Waste of my time and money.
I am sure the parents took great relief in their sons return to life, but come on....kids just don't talk like that.
on May 8, 2016
I love this book, I feel two years ago this book saved my life as I was going through major cancerous tumor brain surgery. I tell everyone about it now and will always be thankful to read it when I did. It is an amazing book!!
on May 24, 2017
So many unbiblical things in this book, I have a hard time believing it went to print. It's a sham and the family is making millions off this kid's dream. Don't buy.
on May 9, 2017
This is an amazing experience for a boy not yet 4 years of age.His conversations with Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven is an experience and I recommend for every one who like to read and know what it looks like the next life is incredible...Five stars
on May 1, 2017
had seen the movie...wanted to read the book and keep to pass around to friends & family
on July 23, 2017
Badly written and quite unbelievable. Child has been read bedtime Bible stories his whole life... so go figure.
on July 9, 2015
now know this was a made up story by the young boy who is now an adult
on March 29, 2017