Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Nintendo Labo is available now

on January 11, 2018
Am reading a lot of these types of books lately. This one is Christianity and Bible based, which is fine, but I tend to prefer stories with a more non-denominatial approach. Maybe one's belief system influences what one experiences during an NDE, regardless of the age of the experiencer, as time would not be relevant if one is outside their body. There's a lot we don't know and may never know.
on February 12, 2018
This young boy and his story about Heaven is intriguing. I like the title too - Heaven is for Real - because God is real. So many today are sad because they've reasoned themselves into foolishness: that they've forgotten that not only does the good God exist, but that he has a deep love for his children.
on May 1, 2015
A wonderful family movie! Very stirring, compelling and captivating! I couldn't help but get caught up in the scenario when Mom is a little slow on the uptake! She just didn't want to believe Colton's experience...like most. Sometimes our sense of reality gets in the way of what God's reality is and we need innocent little people to sometimes jar us back into God's realm from time to time.

Super, super movie! I would like to have seen more presentation on what the alternative to Heaven is, but then again, that wasn't Colton's experience. However, it would've been fitting had it been "attached" in Todd's very weak sermon somehow. I was saddened to see how a pastor could have questions like this while trying to lead the flock. One cannot lead where one has never been! It was an honest portrayal of the frailties of mankind and various faith issues that we all get from time to time, I suppose.The actors did a superb job and the cinematography was excellent. Highly recommend.
on February 27, 2018
Loved this story, way better than the movie. Such a special blessing for that little boy,..a man now and apparently doesn't remember much, which is probably best.
on January 26, 2014
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boys Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

Hi,

This book was very interesting and I even watched some interviews with the REAL Father and Son and they were right on with the eBook.

This book is so amazing, you will not want to put it down until you are finished reading it.

Thanks amazon.ca for having it on you website.

(Devoted Amazon.ca buyer and have never been disappointed yet)
on May 19, 2014
Rev. Todd Burpo's book is an endearing little read. A story of a struggling little family with its share of misfortune leads into the central theme of Todd's son coming down with peritonitis which because of inept diagnosis almost leads to his death. The little boy is spared and then comes a series of the boy recounting his experience with Jesus and God. All of it very real and clothed with the honestly and innocence of a small child. It's reminiscent of the old expression, "Honestly, you can't make this stuff up."

I have given it two stars. To be sure it is not great literature and does not have the same impact as a novel such as "The Shack" by William Paul Young. On the other hand it is non-fiction telling the story of very real events. The reader will not come away with theological elevation but it is memorable.
on May 8, 2016
I love this book, I feel two years ago this book saved my life as I was going through major cancerous tumor brain surgery. I tell everyone about it now and will always be thankful to read it when I did. It is an amazing book!!
on November 14, 2014
This book was the worst book I have ever read on Life After Death. I have read numerous books on this subject as I have had an interest in this topic all my life. I felt that this little boy really did die and came back to tell his parents about it but that his Father embellished the book with his own beliefs.
on September 9, 2016
Was a good albeit, very emotional, read. Sentimental, tug at the heartstrings sort of thing. Certainly created more questions than answers.
on January 20, 2014
I was astounded by this read. I could relate to the story because I too have lost a child by stillbirth. It was acomfort to know that I may see this child again. I discuissed this book with my pastor and he had mixed feelings about it. I too experenced mixed feelings because I as a mortal do not know what Heaven is really like and to hear a young child take on the matter is still something I am trying to adjust to. I will get a cleared idea when I see the movie and will have a more definate opinion. In the meantime it was an interesting read with much food for thought.