countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 28, 2007
This book is impressive. There are 101 fully explained activies for the classroom. Many of the activities are fun, but require about 30 minutes to complete. I use it often when I want my students to have a break from regular lessons. They are good activies for both the beginning and ending of the school year.
on December 21, 2000
I found that this book is full of many reproducibles and ideas to keep students busy in the classroom. Although I plan on using it while substituting, classroom teachers can use many of these activities when their lessons run short or they have 5 or 10 minutes to fill.
on September 20, 2012
This book has a few "good" ideas but needs to be updated. A few of the games mentioned within the book have reference to celebrities that I have no idea who they are nevermind my students. Poorly illustrated and black and white. The aforementioned "good" ideas are not worth the $10 you will spend on this book. UPDATE and reprint!
on May 1, 2012
As a substitute teacher, this book has been a good resource for me for when I need a more "educational" time-filler for a class. I've used it in Early and Middle years classrooms; not as good for Senior High. Some good ideas!
on April 27, 2003
I substitute teach and have found this book's activities to be very useful as time fillers and lessons. The students have enjoyed the activities.