HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM TubShroom Kindle Paperwhite sports

Customer reviews

on August 11, 2017
I have been taught silversmithing by an elderly gentleman for several years. I have had a few places where I still struggle and realized that I need to find more information, mostly on more successful soldering. I took a class, most of that was review, but I learned a few tips. This book was recommended to me by another club member, so I bought it. It's been my bedtime reading often since I received it in the mail. The 4 pages on soldering I've read many times, and I seldom have problems with that now - woo-hoo! It's very comprehensive and easy to understand, and the spiral binding I have makes it easy to set down while you try a technique. Thanks!
on December 29, 2014
Absolutely excellent reference book. I've only had a chance to read it over quickly but it seems incredibly thorough for it's size. The writing style seems to balance the technical detail with casual banter perfectly.
Love that it's coil bound!
on July 29, 2014
The Only Metal Working book for the average person. If you need to occasionally work with metal but it seems like a leap into the great knowledge abyss, then this is your book. It explains basic metallurgy in simple (often layman's) terms and shows simple how-to steps for most basic forming, bending, cutting or joining of metal parts. Hobbyists will love this book.
on August 26, 2017
A fantastic and comprehensive manual of the core techniques needed for the craft. Indispensable.
on January 29, 2017
Great bench reference book does not go into too much detail but overlooks about everything that is interesting with jewelsmithing
on June 7, 2015
Very nice and informative.
on October 14, 2017
Superior Book
on October 3, 2016
Highly recommend this book, love it, very helpful
on February 20, 2018
Great book. Great delivery.
on February 22, 2014
Great reference book. Well described instructions and clear diagrams.
Lots of information, even includes plans to build a jeweller's bench.