countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on March 29, 2017
I liked the insight into each of the different personalities. I liked it was set in Toronto, as I'm from the GTA, and it was neet to know specific places. The construction of the book, lacked flow and was confusing however. Also I wish I'd have known about the glossary of EMT lingo found at the end of the book, when I was reading the book! So to others getting the ebook, is there lol. Still a very good read.
on February 15, 2017
My favourite of her books so far I would recommend starting here, but ordering everything Whittall has ever written now!
on December 22, 2009
This story takes three, twenty something people living in the big city and dealing with what life gives them. The context is in emergency work as a job and emergency work in the threesome as friends and lovers. This is a page turner as a story as well as characters that are approachable. I liked it.
on January 28, 2016
Came in really good condition.
on August 29, 2010
Algonquin College has picked Zoe Whittall's 2nd book as their book for the 2010-11 school year. They are planning numerous events on campus including Book Binding & Calligraphy workshops, open forums to discuss the book and on March 2nd, 2011 the author herself will be visiting the College to meet her fans.
The College Bookstore has plenty of copies in stock and are selling it for the low, low price of $[...]
review image