Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

I Have to Go! (small sized)
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 23, 2012
Please be aware that these are the mini versions on the books, I kept them- they are still cute but it is not well indicated in the description.

thanks
23 people found this helpful
on February 18, 2016
Its a classic. love the story and this smaller sized book fits perfectly in my purse or diaper bag so I can entertain the kids while out. This version has some slight variations from the full sized book. Doesn't bother me but my niece was quick to point it out! Would have given it 5 stars but she was pretty sad that the ending when the grandpa says he always has to pee too was changed / missing.
One person found this helpful
on February 5, 2017
This tiny book is charming and certainly very applicable to a 2-3 year old. My grandson immediately identified with the child who doesn't want to go to the bathroom until it's almost too late. He loved chiming in with the "no's" The illustrations are also lovely, the language accessible and short, Only complaint is that it is tiny and would be nicer in a somewhat larger format.
on February 6, 2018
Advertise that this is a small pocket size book. Its so small, got it as a gift for a special person in my life, no way is this eye filling. I should have known for the price.
on March 19, 2018
Well it's a book. A very, very mall book. I didn't know they made books this tiny. I was expecting something a bit larger. It only fits the size of my Palm.
on November 14, 2016
The sizing of these books were terribly disappointing. They are so small that it makes it hard to read and they are so tiny. I wish I had to have read some of the other reviews before purchasing. Would not purchase again.
on October 13, 2016
I had no idea the book was a mini book a little disappointed since I paid $1.99 for the book and another $5 for shipping...
on June 2, 2015
This is NOT the full sized version, it's only a pocket sized version which is about the size of the palm of your hand. I was going to return it (buyer beware), but then a friend mentioned that these are great to throw in your diaper bag or in the care to entertain baby when out and about. I think I might buy a few more!
review image
on January 27, 2017
I ordered this without looking at the aize. It is a mini size. But my girls love them! I have them it in my diaper bag for on the go entertainment. Its great for in the car or waitting at an appointment. It keeps them engaged and entertained.
on November 29, 2016
There goes a waste of $2.00. This book is 2 inches x 2inches..I thought it was a joke at first and then hoped it was a free gift when I first opened the package... ridiculous!!!