Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 12, 2018
I like it !
on March 29, 2017
Not what I expected. Was hoping for more deatials plan. Good price was low so at least I haven't lost much.
on September 8, 2016
Another suggestion for an alternative cancer cure protocol.
on July 19, 2016
This is a great book. However, Breuss did not provide details of the treatment in this book such as how to recover from the fasting, and if the fasting has to be stopped in the middle of 42 days.
on October 14, 2015
Not as good a book as I had thought - especially for the price - but if you are looking only for a simple fast for cancer it ok I guess.
on August 7, 2015
A good read and comes as advertised.
on February 15, 2015
A good read, I don't know if the cure works, but it is surely a drastic measure, but then so are chemo and radiation therapy. Before my test results came in and I faced the possibility that I might have cancer, I was seriously thinking of following this regime. However, I was fortunate enough to find out that the lump was benign.
on February 15, 2015
Wonderful information
on September 13, 2013
I strongly recommend this book as well as reading the following article [...]

Wishing you all a speedy journey back to health!
on March 7, 2009
I recommend this book for everyone who is interesting in the field of alternative medicine. There are many advices and practical guides written in plain language. It is an excellent manual for people fighting with cancer but not only for them. There is a lot of ideas for preventive care too. This book should not be missing in your library.

Jana,