on October 22, 2011
This little book has been me back a sphere of life I thought was lost forever! Being unable to eat gluten and starch means my diet is seriously altered and has deteriorated over several years. But I can now eat bread, sandwiches, cookies (i cook without sugar) cakes - you have no idea how 'normal' that makes me feel. Thank you!
on July 24, 2012
i just read and thought to myself, if i was reading these reviews I might be discouraged from buying this potentially awesome book. judging just by the "too many eggs" issue, but being a holistic chef, i might suggest that you google substitutions for eggs. i know that flax seed with warm water gels like the consistancy of and egg, and there are others, just chec it out. i hope this gives some hope to those who might have passed on this book!
on November 27, 2011
I am allergic to all grains. It had been 6 yrs without any "bread", until I made the coconut bread. It didn't rise as much as I thought it would but the texture was great as was the taste. Looking forward to trying more products from the book.
on February 20, 2011
This book has very clear instructions, and explains the problem with GF flours ( I dreaded the learning curve and I've previously thrown out lots of GF bread that I had made, then lots of GF flour---a terrible experience), as well as problems with coconut flour (I previously threw away a bag of it in disgust. Another terrible experience.)

We've just tried Bruce's coconut flour pancakes today. Delicious. Very encouraging. Thank you Dr. Bruce Fife for persevering. We are looking forward to trying other recipes from the book.
on February 15, 2013
Well, this is a first for me: a review on a cookbook. But I really like this little book. Made the Cream Cheese Squares tonight. Perfect! There are so many recipes in here I'm looking forward to trying. Definitely a five-star cookbook.
on May 3, 2013
I am new to wheat free and have found that coconut flour is my new go to flour of choice. This book has helped me transition and try out new recipes with easily found ingredients.
on April 7, 2013
This book has great recipes that are easy to follow and taste fantastic. The whole family loved it. I recommend this book for anyone who wants to go gluten-free or just eat clean.
on December 26, 2012
This is an excellent book for people dealing with health issues. Lots of information. Answered a few questions I had.
We are enjoying the different recipes in this book. I love coconut in any way, shape or form! It helps that coconut is healthy!
on February 7, 2014
This is an excellent book for someone learning to cook with coconut flour,which can be very tricky.It is also hard to find this book in stores in my area. The recipes are basic and easy to follow. The book price is reasonable too. Good buy