Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

on November 8, 2015
I have read this book myself, and then purchased this one as a gift. I highly recommend this book on so many levels. It will perhaps make you think of practices you are doing in church each week. I love this book, and is part of the short list of books I recommend when Christians are struggling with church and their daily life with God.
on September 29, 2015
This story is so helpful for those who desire to serve God. Unfortunately, have run into people who desire power and control in
institutionalized religious setting.This book has helped turn my mourning into dancing and has contributed to my returning to a desire to serve God and trust him in a new (to me) and different way. Christians! walk away from the brick and mortar fortress and go walk with Jesus.
Find out daily what he wants you to do.
One person found this helpful
on August 24, 2012
This is a book that can change your views on your Church and your relationship with God. The author tells a story of a mysterious man that helps a Pastor in a small Church to deal with the problems in the congregation by shading a new light over topics that most of us hold too dear and precious to dare to challenge. And the man does it without deviating a single step from what the Bible says. In fact what the writer wants to see through the book is that you should stop viewing the Church as a religious safe place to keep you in your comfort zone and start acting more like the Christians of the early Church. Very nice pleasant reading and lots of food for thought.
on March 16, 2013
This book was recommended to me by someone on our church board. At first I was skeptical that it would just be another church bashing book, but was pleasantly surprised by the author's ability both to draw the reader in as well as to argue for an encounter with Christ beyond the patterns of religious adherence.

It is fiction and needs to be read like that, but I would recommend this for anyone who feels like the patterns of church they have given themselves to are not drawing them closer to God.
on March 25, 2014
Now I read this book sometime back and it offered healing in things God recognized I suffereduunrecognized by others. Books have often offered opportunities in healing and understanding that is not present in those I meet or whom I sought answers from in the past.
on November 24, 2013
I am sorry but I have not read this book yet so cannot
give a comment. It does look very interesting.
on January 25, 2014
This book is exceptional. It is a superb look at our relationship with Father God and what it can be. It is a well written and engaging story - much like what Jesus would tell
on August 9, 2017
It's a good book.
on May 26, 2017
This book was written for me.
on July 24, 2014
A great reminder of many things we know or should know about God's character but struggle life long to live in the truth of.