countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on June 20, 2016
Love this book! Takes it back to the simple times, before the over analysis and million diets. Just plain old eating for maximum nutrients and health!
on May 19, 2016
There are some things in this book that I might like to research further but on the whole, it's a great read. I go back to it all the time for info and recipes. It's one of the most earmarked books I own. For someone whose priority is feeding their family healthy food, this book will serve them well. The recipes are all so tasty too. I usually tweak recipes from other books to my family's taste but these ones are quite good on their own.
on May 16, 2016
I have used and abused this cookbook. It is probably my most used cookbook and I love the info that you can glean from it.
on May 3, 2016
Love this book! Every recipe I have made so far has been a crowd pleaser. I also purchased the other books of the series on broth, and feeding baby. The broth book is great as well. I am waiting for my sister to tell me how she likes the baby book.
on March 17, 2016
If you want to learn about how you should be eating then this is the book for you. There is so much excellent information in this one book. It will definitely change the way I eat.....for the better.
on March 1, 2016
This is an astonishing book. It pulls together a wide range of new data, upsets a great deal of accepted dogma (as many individual nutritionists are now re-discovering!) and sets the information out in a way that relates easily to what we can buy in the marketplace. Perhaps I should say "what Americans can buy in their marketplace". Canadian regulations are sometimes tighter - for example, it is illegal to sell unpasteurized milk anywhere in Canada, yet 'raw' milk is described as having many benefits, all known to our ancestors. Eat what our ancestors ate in the 1600s - meat, eggs, milk (cow and goat), some vegetables, fruit in season and, above all - NO SUGAR! That is the authors' message in a nutshell. It made a lot of sense to me. Well done.
on February 25, 2016
Bringing health back to food and cooking.
on February 7, 2016
amazing - I bought this years ago and still use it all the time. now my whole family is using it too!
on February 7, 2016