countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Pets Kindle sports Tools

on May 25, 2017
This cookbook should be in EVERYONES kitchen! U will use it everyday!
on May 14, 2017
thank you always wanted a signed copy
on May 9, 2017
One of my favorite cookbooks!!! Love all the recipes. Great variety and easy to follow. Most items are items that you would have at home
on April 28, 2017
I love all the Podleski sister's cookbooks! They actually make me want to cook (and I hate cooking). I have all the cookbooks and every one of my favourite meals come from them - the Mexican lasagna and the chicken wraps are THE BEST! I try everything, even if it's full of ingredients I don't normally like or eat. These books are fantastic!
on March 27, 2017
Year after year, even with unlimited recipes on the internet, I keep going back to this recipe book. In fact this is the only recipe book left standing at our house. The rest have made their way to the donation bins. Favourite chicken recipe, "dilly beloved" is a keeper along with many others.
on February 23, 2017
Great recipes . I love the comments and pictures!
on February 16, 2017
awesome cookbook...easy recipes
on January 25, 2017
Great book
on January 11, 2017
Every recipie I tried so far was great! Wonderful book.
on January 4, 2017
In my humble opinion this cookbook is bar none THE best cookbook for any cook. Beginner or more advanced cook, doesn't matter. Recipes are nutrious, pretty quick, easy to follow. I would consider myself perhaps a more advanced cook as I've been cooking for over 40 years if I had to choose one cookbook for my kitchen this would be it.