Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Cookies
Format: Plastic Comb|Change

on June 13, 2015
What can I say .. I admit I am a messy cookie maker (and some other things). This is probably my third COOKIE book. However, now retired I can make and try 'DIFFERENT' types of cookies .AND I have the best taste testers there are .... TRUCK DRIVERS. I am happy to say we have wonderful friends in the Industry. Since we are also located almost half way from east to west and some of them call for certain flavors ie: peanut butter, and I'll make up a few batches and meet them. This time I've made up 5 cookies I have never made before .... now it's TASTE TESTERS time. Please let me know what you think and be honest.
You guys do a great job and we are proud to in the DRIVERS family. My husband is 74 and has been driving now over 53 years. I'll be glad when he retires!!!
"COOKIES" IS A WONDERFUL AND EASY COOK BOOK OF COOKIES. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS TO NEW BRIDES AND TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES TO BAKE.
One person found this helpful
on February 25, 2018
I purchased this book to replace my original copy which has been used for many years and is now ragged, butter and flour stained. Jean Pare has the best cookie recipes on the market. Most of the recipes require ordinary ingredients we all have on hand. Thank you Jean.
on June 26, 2017
Everything you will ever need to keep the Church Young Peoples Group happy.
on January 16, 2016
Excellent. Same recipes as my original book from23 years ago. Simple & easy recipes.
on December 4, 2017
Love it! Best Ginger Snap recipe
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 20, 2015
One of the BEST cookie cookbooks out there!
on December 2, 2017
fantastic books
on March 10, 2016
The one book was okay but the second book there is about 10 pages that on upside down
on September 19, 2014