countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on June 24, 2017
Very good book and delivered nicely on time
on March 29, 2016
Amazon estimated it would arrive in April. It arrived March 29th. Pretty impressive. Haven't read it yet, but my uncle said it's a really good book; in fact, he recommended it for me.
on April 24, 2017
I am interested in the spiritual power of Sedona, so I bought this book as my first guide! The book was packed surprisingly appropriate without any damage to book itself!(Thumbs up!!)
on March 25, 2014
I gave it to someone that I know would enjoy it and so far she says that she likes it. I suppose i am past the point of that method. i am still searching, always searching. I skimmed through it and lt looks ok.
on July 5, 2004
If you are stuck and want to release a painful emotion, this book is great. The method is simple and the process works. If you want to understand your emotions, each one specifically, learn how they were created and how to make the most of your feelings and thinking, then read Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self as well. If you want to understand the neuroscience of emotions and understand neurologically why people are hijacked by emotions, add Emotional Intelligence to your shopping cart. This is the ultimate combo. You will have have all the information you need to master your feelings.
on September 11, 2003
While you're probably aware that holding on to negative energy (such as long-standing grudges, phobias, paranoia, frustrations, blame and worry) is not a good thing to do, you might not be remembering to clean this kind of junk out of your energy field on a regular basis. THE SEDONA METHOD's basic premise is that when you master the art of releasing and letting go of all this negative energy, you'll feel more effective, healthier, happier, and energized.
Would you like to be more resilient when times get tough? Would you like to feel more loving, secure, optimistic, calm, and free? THE SEDONA METHOD will show you how to move out of being "stuck on a feeling" that no longer serves you well... and moving onward and upward to a life of total prosperity.
If this sounds simple, it's because it is! THE SEDONA METHOD presents real-life stories which give you a sense of how you might be sabotaging your success, as well as the tools for releasing yourself from guilt, shame, fear, and all manner of bad habits. Your mind and emotions can be reprogrammed for joy, health, and success -- and when you learn to understand how you currently incorporate basic emotional states and ways of thinking, you'll see how a few small changes can lead to BIG improvements in your life!
on September 4, 2003
This book is an invaluable adjunct to taking the live Sedona Method Course, and as a stand alone!
I was introduced to the Sedona Method approximately 20 years ago, while I was going through a very painful divorce. I saw how this approach was very simple, direct, and powerful, especially in helping me to go through the pain I was experiencing. I had studied many change processes, and had gone through many personal growth seminars, workshops and intensives prior to that time, and since then. I found the Sedona Method to be the most elegant and straightforward of the ones I have experienced. Even though I use other techniques and processes, I continually return to the simplicity of the Sedona Method.
It has opened inner doors for me that have been sweet, and profound. It has allowed me to explore my inner nature in a very gentle, yet commanding way. I have used it with most of my clients in my private psychology practice, and have seen how it has helped most people make changes that are transformative in nature. And yet, it is so easy to learn and to apply on a moment-to-moment basis. It is truly a gift that comes from a place of purity and truth.
I have also had the sacred privilege of meeting Lester Levinson, the founder of the Sedona Method, on a number of occasions prior to his death. I was always aware of how present he was, totally there for whomever he was with. His presence inspired me to continue the journey of releasing, and to go ever-deeper into the heart of my soul.
The SEDONA METHOD BOOK has managed to capture the most important elements of the live course, and the essence of what Lester lived and taught. DO YOURSELF AND YOUR SOUL A FAVOR, AND READ IT TODAY! - Daniel Sternberg, Ph.D.
on May 1, 2004
They should have this book at schools.
I've read this book more then once in the past 8 months where i'm always referring back to it when i have problems.
You must have heard this line more then once but it's true. "This book has changed my life!" I don't have any emotional problems thanks to this book and when i do, i let them go (release them)! First thing you learn in chapter 1.
I lost my job, my long term girlfriend, my friends, my car, everything... I went completely downhill but other then that, i've always been one of thoese depress people you meet. I ask myself there has to be more 2 life! I spent alot of time online doing research and oneday I came across 'The Sedona Method.' Since then, i've never looked back! I've been cheerful 6 out of 7 days of the week and enjoy every day that goes by. I've also refer this book to a friend who is on Anti Ds and has been in rehab for drugs. It has changed her life as well where i find its been more of an impact on myself because i refer back to the book more often then she does when I have problems.
I've had the worst week of my life and i have to say, i'm still smiling! So what if my life goes downhill, i know it will get better but only if i want to make it better. What you put out in life u get back in return! If you give out positive energy, u will receive positive energy back!
If you want to be happy and emotional stress free for the rest of your life, buy this book!
Although I have read dozens of self-help books and attended weeks of self-help seminars, none of those books and seminars helped me in the profound way that The Sedona Method has.
The book's core observation is that we allow emotions based on old memories to block our minds and bodies from experiencing what is possible now. Many self-help authors make the same point.
What makes The Sedona Method different from the others is the proposed method for eliminating those emotions. I have learned many other techniques for changing memories (such as the Tony Robbins Swish pattern) and use meditation to withdraw from emotions. I have found that meditation has worked best for me in the past. While meditating, my head is pleasantly vibrating and I feel at mental peace. With The Sedona Method teachings, I find that my whole body shudders pleasantly into relaxation and peace. In other words, this process causes me to enjoy a greater release from old memories and emotions than I had thought possible. It's a wonderful gift.
So what do you have to do to enjoy this peace? You just need to ask yourself a series of questions (and the book is full of exercises to help you do that). I soon found that I did not need to ask all of the questions. With practice, I could just release negative emotions whenever I wanted to.
This book came to me at a very stressful time . . . just after my Father died. I find that the grieving process has been greatly eased by the emotional releases I can stimulate any time I want.
To get the most benefit from this book, you should practice every day to establish new habits. I read the book over two weeks to help make that transition. In retrospect, I would have done better to have read it over more weeks and practiced more each day. I plan to reread the book now to deepen my benefit.
What was most impressive to me was that I could get so much benefit without going to a class or listening to an audio version. I suspect the teachings would be much more powerful in those forms. But you certainly can experience great things from just reading the book, doing the exercises, practicing and remembering to use the teachings when those emotions well up.
May your days be filled with tranquility and a greater sense of what is possible!
on March 16, 2004
Title: The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
Author: Hale Dwoskin
Publisher: Sedona Press
60 Tortilla Drive, Suite 2
Sedona, AZ 86336
Copyright: 2003
ISBN: 0971933413
Pages: 416
Everyone understands the ill effects of emotional turmoil on your relationships, health, and quality of life. The problem is that most don't know what to do about those negative emotions and how to release the stranglehold that emotions often have on a person. "The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being" deals with a specific method of releasing these negative emotions and allowing you to find an inner balance and peace in your life.
The Sedona Method is really fairly simple although it is also quite powerful. Author Hale Dwoskin writes in a clear style that allows any reader to understand and follow the technique step-by-step until they achieve the results they want. This is not a quick fix that you can read once and be done, it is a method, a technique that can be learned and practiced until it becomes second nature.
As a result of being able to release these emotions as soon as they come up you end up becoming more accepting and having more peace in your life all the time. The book contains several testimonials of people who have followed the technique and achieved success. Some will find these testimonials helpful in understanding the ways that negative emotions affect our lives and the benefits of releasing them. Others will find the number of testimonials an annoying interruption to the general flow of the book. All in all, this is an excellent resource for those dealing with harboring negative emotions and a highly recommended read.