countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on September 16, 2016
I never thought I would be able to quit smoking. I finally got around to reading it and it changed my life!!!
on September 15, 2016
After hearing from numerous people about the supposed success rate of this book, I had to give it a try. I had already tried everything else on the market and since none of them worked, I had nothing to lose. As of today (Sept. 15, 2016), I am over 5 months smoke-free. This book put a lot of things in perspective and straightened out my thinking. If I ever find myself thinking about cigarettes, I just pick up the book and re-read a few paragraphs here and there. If you keep an open mind and just take it all in, it will work for you. I am so thankful to everyone who suggested the Easy Way method. I now orderered a few extra copies to give out to some of the non-believers I know. I wish everyone the best of luck in their journey to become smoke-free!
on September 11, 2016
I didn't really want to quit. But felt it was something I should do. After researching online everyone reccomended this book. I read in over the corse of a week, and the more I read, the less I wanted to smoke, till finally I put down the book as a non smoker. The book isn't hypnotism, it's not a trick, it simply breaks down that smoking is mostly a mental addiction. It's really hard to explain, but it works and I have not only been cigarette free for a year, It was easy, not hard at all, did not require will power, and I haven't had a craving for a cigarette since. I felt as if I was freed from a disability.
on August 28, 2016
I stoped smoking all tabaco products years ago. Highly recommend this book. It works 100%
on August 19, 2016
This is the one book that made me understand how to quit smoking after 43 years of smoking it was hard.
but I now understand why I had to quit because I have COPD and wear oxygen 24/7 now.
on August 9, 2016
Fantastic book. It is the only reason I was able to quit smoking 5 years ago! I bought a bunch of these to give my friends to help them quit as well!
on June 27, 2016
Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to be done with this horrible habit....
on June 17, 2016