countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on October 27, 2006
While there are some pages in the book that make you wonder whether this is a self-help book or a work of fiction, I think most of us can find Kevin's advie useful one way or another. A cure that I found particularly noteworthy is one that Trudeau mentions for constipation. Instead of wasting possibly thousands per year on Imodium, all one has to do is fast themselves using lard and oysters exclusively. I'm sure that we have all heard the stories of how smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol can significantly decrease one's life expectancy. Well, Trudeau has given us something which guarantees just the opposite. It is known as apple cider vinegar. According to Trudeau, it is guaranteed to boost one's life expectancy by 20 minutes per serving. Overall I find this book worth your attention. For a more serious approach to self help I suggest a book entitled "Cure the Incurable".
on November 30, 2015