Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(5 star). See all 26 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 27, 2016
the recipes sound so scrumptious and have easy to get ingredients. I wanted an easy cookbook to get me out of the rut of broccoli with butter and chicken with Mrs. dash for seasoning. When one is on a "diet" one forgets how to be creative because so many usual ingredients aren't on the diet list so this allows you to eat not boring meals but with easy to do recipes.
on June 12, 2017
Great recipes!
on August 8, 2011
Mark and Jennifer, you did it again: I was deliriously happy with your first cookbook, and this one is just as good.
The simplicity of the recipes is surprising, and yet, the combination of the ingredients is very creative!
I mean, I wish I could have come up myself with the idea of turnip hashbrowns, braised radishes,spiced nuts, pork loin salad with date vinaigrette or zucchini carbonara because it's well... simple!! but one page after another of mouth-watering recipe pics sends me deliciously cooing to my (now paleo) kitchen!
on October 20, 2011
I am new to primal eating but love to cook. I was looking for book that would have practical easy to prepare meals. I am a single mom working full time so I don't have a lot of time at night for meal preparation. This book was the answer. I have made a number of recipes and they all worked out well. For the most part the ingedients are normal items that you will have once you start primal eating. A few odd things I had to search out but rarely. The recipes tasted great, were quick to make and kept me on track. The book has lots of colour pictures and easy to follow directions. I would recommend this book if you have gone primal!!
on September 2, 2011
I just love these Primal recipes. I already own the first Primal cookbook and I will refer to this book over and over again!!!
on February 13, 2013
I have been struggling with trying to make paleo-eating not just the same old foods and this cookbook has definately done it!
on July 13, 2013
This was perfect when I was beginning the Primal eating! Lots of fast and easy meals and good tips. The book offered different ways of preparing old standard ingredients and foods I had never tried. This has really expanded my collection of meals that I regularly make. A real keeper!
on November 29, 2014
Good recipes and such a nice healthy way to live.
on May 4, 2014
I am so glad I tried this cookbook! Delicious and easy to prepare; plus, new ideas and ingredients put together with a different twist. It's become a go-to in my kitchen and I already have some new favourites.
on August 13, 2013
I love this book. I have tried many of the recipes and I have enjoyed every meal. Very quick and easy as the title says... I would recommend to anyone.