countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on April 9, 2017
This is one of the best devotionals I've ever read. It's thought provoking, emotion provoking and it does encourage you to have a closer relationship with Christ. It deals with the every day problems we all have and speaks to us as to how to move through them and keep our focus above. It's a beautiful devotional filled with inspired and blessed words. It was recommended to me by a family member and I'm grateful she told me about it, because it's easily one of my favourite three devotionals of all time.
on May 7, 2017
Item as described, fast amazon shipping , great price, great quality product, would recommend, don't hesitate to buy, satisfied with my purchase.
on May 19, 2017
This is the best book I brought so far it literally changed my life for the better in days! God is talking to you trough these pages it's a must have buy it now and thank youself later!!!!
review image
on June 20, 2017
A great devotional that speaks to your heart, daily.
on November 28, 2014
Very inspirational and beautiful keepsake. Will by more for Christmas presents.
on March 29, 2017
Encouragement for every day. Love thus devotional
on June 11, 2017
Awesome devotional.
on March 23, 2017
Excellent
on February 23, 2017
Perfect 10/10
on April 20, 2011
My friend got me this as a gift and at first I was thinking, "Oh great, another devotional on how to do better". I'm pleasantly surprised. More than focusing on little character traits to work on and perfect, it encourages you to reflect more on the relationship with Jesus that will bring about a plethora of desireable character changes. True inner peace and a real love for our neighbours and genuine devotion to God do not come from step by step instructions on how to make yourself a better person. We are powerless to do that. I think that was Jesus' message to us. We are incapable of making ourselves good enough. That's why He came and loved us enough to make the ultimate sacrifice. In my opinion much of Christian literature is too silent on that. We don't need more books to tell us how to be a better Christian, we need Jesus to guide us. And we'll never get to a place where He is able to do that if we don't look to Him and dwell on His love for us and commune with Him. It's all about relationship with Him, and that is where the "doing" is birthed. Not the other way around. For anyone who is weary of this world and finding no comfort in our Christian self-help manuals, this devotional could help to lead you to the knowledge of Christ's eternal and complete love for you which will bring about lasting peace.