countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 25, 2002
I have listened to this series over and over and I absolutely enjoy it more and more each time. I know of no one who so perfectly expresses our purpose on this earth and so honestly shares her journey to this understanding. She uses perfect wit and humility to give us all the secrets to happiness and success on our journey. I enjoy all of her books and tapes but this particular one I treasure above all the others.
on April 8, 2000
Once again, Marianne has me mesmerized! She is a powerful speaker and this set does not disappoint. She speaks in terms and analogies that we can all relate to and her words stay with you long after you have turned off the machine. Her thoughts again give me reason to evaluate my life.
on March 14, 2003
Marrianne Williamson's work is both real and honest. Rather than couch things in a concepts that are alien or extremely religious, she talks to you about the realities of existing. Of how things will not always be easy, about how you will lose your way, and honestly how to see people clearly. Growth is messy, it's not neat, maturity is not easy, nor is spirtiuality delicate work, but with assistance from a tape like this you can see yourself clearly and how to bridge yourself from concept to human to spiritual being.
on February 19, 2010
Marianne is consistent in her down-to-earth and easily digested discussions about some of the issues that confront me daily . It is such a relief to "dump" old baggage , to gain some victory over fears and to realize--again--that a balance of mind and heart helps us to change our fearful thoughts into loving ones.
on November 7, 2013
sound quality not the best but the example after example is powerful-was not able to hear one cd "too much echo"