Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 10, 2017
I am very impressed with Deborah King's teachings and hope to learn more by reading and studying.

The book came quickly when I ordered it as well. Thank you for such good service.

Joan Burnett
on August 28, 2015
I love all three books written by Debra King!!
on August 25, 2014
The book was in excellent condition. Thank you.
on June 16, 2013
Perfect condition. Just like new. Love the book. It is on my list to read and I know I will love it.
on June 9, 2011
Be Your Own Shaman is one of the most loved filled and powerful books you could ever read. Reading this book will take you on an adventure, an adventure that will not only help to heal yourself, but it will allow you to awaken to the truth and the gifts that you have always had and use them in your life to help not only yourself but others. This book with it's divine energy infused by Deborah, has propelled me even further on my path to becoming my own shaman, and it will do that for you also. Thanks Deborah!
One person found this helpful
on June 22, 2009
I found this Book very Helpful and easy to read I would recommend this Book for Everyone...........If you are interested in how Disease and Mental Health go hand and hand.
I've bought 3 books........For my friends, They all have enjoyed the Book... Remember, "You are What you Think"! Emotions are the root of all your Troubles
One person found this helpful