Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on August 3, 2017
I really wanted to love this deck. It seemed like it would be my go to deck and I always wanted something with a gilded edge. Plus I heard so many good things about Doreen Virtue's decks. The messages are very clear, you don't even need the guide book to understand what it is trying to tell you. Unfortunately I haven't been reaching for it as much as I thought, because for some reason I feel it is a very restricting deck where I feel as if it could only give me so much insight and answer. And as much as I love to hear good news, I also want a deck that can be blunt when everything is not all flowers and roses and I feel this deck is just that, flowers and roses.
on March 27, 2016
A must have if you are into card readings! Especially if you are conducting sessions with clients! Every other question is about love and romance, so you should have this deck for sure! And it is extremely accurate! It answers all type of questions, not only regarding relationships.
review image
on March 31, 2015
I only used this deck a few times. Its pretty and I used it a couple of times, but I went back to using the True Love Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber which continues to be my favorite deck for reading love.
on August 15, 2012
WOW, THESE CARDS ARE SPECIAL! I AM LOVING THEM AND WILL KEEP THEM FOR MY PRIVATE USE.........BEING SINGLE THEY ARE RIGHT ON WHICH IS TYPICAL OF DOREEN VIRTUE...THE ARTISTIC VALUE IS SUPERB, THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS HAVING TO PART THE CARDS AS THEY CAME VERY MUCH GLUED TOGETHER IN GROUPS BUT STILL LOVE THEM!
on July 25, 2017
Bought this deck as a gift for my sister. The art work is beautiful. Doesn't seem to be able to easily apply to general readings however, my sister really likes this deck.
on January 26, 2018
Love these cards. They are well made and the artwork is gorgeous! I have been seeing these cards everywhere and I knew I had to have a deck for myself and I am not disappointed. Very beautiful!
on March 27, 2017
I LOVE these cards. Not much to say about them beyond that really. They are quite large, which I love, and very easy to shuffle while providing simple and concise answers to any question in mind. Happy with this purchase!
on February 10, 2018
Great. The only card I don’t like is “pay attention to the red flags but that actually means self sabotage type flags as you see the person has the reflection in front of themselves.
on March 29, 2018
Awesome cards!
on February 26, 2017
These cards are beautiful and easy to use. All I hoped for and more!! anything Doreen Virtue is amazing!