Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on November 15, 2001
I wasn't ready to say goodbye is a perfect title.
My loved one died of a sudden heart attack. The memories haunt me still today. I loved him dearly and miss him more each day.
I also bought Write from Your Heart, A Healing Grief Journal to write down my feeling and to create a personal memory journal.
I bought After the Tears, A Gentle Guide to Help Children Understand Death (video) for my children.
|0Comment|Report abuse
The authors have done an excellent job of covering a topic that has not received the attention it deserves. As a grief counselor I frequently interact with mourners who are struggling to adjust to the sudden death of a loved one. I use this book in my sessions and many of my clients read it as part of their grief work. The book is written in plain language and comes across as conversational.
on August 29, 2000
I've read many books in my attempts to heal after the lost of my husband--this was the first that was truly helpful. The authors' firmly understood what I was going through and presented their advice in a way that was easy to understand and impactful. I hope they will continue to write in this field--they definately have a gift! If you are hurting and need healing, read this book.
on April 12, 2000
This book helped me more than any book I've found. After my son died unexpectedly, I turned inward and didn't want to even get out of bed. This book became my stability, holding me up and helping me move through my grief. I can't say enough about how much this book helped me. Anyone who is grieving or knows of another person who is, should have this book.
on November 13, 2004
This book is an excellent resource for those dealinng with grief, particularly that of sudden loss. but, also covers many different aspects of grief.
Other Non Fiction works to consider: Nightmares Echo and Good Grief