countdown boutiques-francophones scflyout Pets Learn more All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 26, 2016
SUCH a good book. It was not what I was expecting when I ordered it. My husband and I were not looking for a book with a plan to follow per se but once I started reading I decided to try it. We already ate fairly well and did morning smoothies but following most of but not all of Dr. Lipman's recommendations had us losing weight we didn't know we had to lose (already at reasonably healthy weights) and feeling energetic and great. Whenever we start eating too many treats and not as well as usual we say we need to get back to revive and we do. Extremely reasonable advice that is spelled out in a way that makes it manageable to ease in to.
on January 26, 2013
Originally titled "Spent", this book was re-released as Revive, a much better title, in my humble opinion. I read it five years after surviving breast cancer. I just couldn't get rid of the fatigue, no matter what I did. The secret for me was in the green smoothies. I've since incorporated green smoothies into my daily routine, and it has made a world of difference. Instead of wanting to go to sleep at 9 pm every night, I can easily stay up until 11 - and I wake up refreshed and invigorated. The difference in my body has truly been night and day.
on January 13, 2012
Great book! Love this man's work and his view of health care.
Wish every M.D. had the same view, we'd all be well! Standard
medical care treats the disease - not the person presenting with
dis-ease. In a perfect world, there would only by physicians
like Dr. Frank Lipman!

D.L. White
Canada
on November 8, 2012
This book outlines a multifaceted program for renewing energy and regaining fitness. [ASIN:1416549412 Spent: Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Feel Great Again] includes diet changes, exercise, supplements, relaxation, environmental changes, sleep tips and recipes. This is all done in a very positive manner, step-by-step in a daily format, so it progresses very gently through small changes. It also allows time to help assimilate the changes. I loved the muscle stretching and release exercises. Definitely the program I had been looking for at this stage of my life. Highly recommend it to anyone who feels as if they have "hit the wall" in a busy life.
on March 27, 2013
Recommend to everybody who take care of themself.must read book.professIonal suggestion on food,supplement and yoga assans. A banch of recipes.