countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 22, 2016
My son started his Zelda phase recently and bought one of book at the school book order and loved it. I bought him the set and came out just a bit more than half price compared to purchasing individually. He started second grade , but was behind in reading and we had a hard time making him interested. The only thing he seemed to care about is video games including the Zelda series. He loved these and became so obsessed that he kept reading them over an over. He not just caught up with his reading skills , but he fall in love with reading in general :)
on May 23, 2014
I've seen this whole set in comic book stores and alike go from 89-120$ so for the price here its a steal! It arrived on time and pact safely and securely. It's condition was 10/10 which is what I look for when purchasing this kind of stuff.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 7, 2014
If you're a Zelda fan or looking for a gift to get that Zelda fan in your life, these books are a fine choice. The authors have taken some liberties with the stories of each respected game, but they're okay liberties. Some of the manga is VASTLY different compared to the game (ie. Link to the Past), but it still works somehow and it still makes for a decent read. It gives a game like Four Swords, which didn't have much of a plot to work with, some depth. Some of the mangas are better than others though.

One admirable thing about these comics is that the art style changes, just like the games. The style of Phantom Hourglass is eons different compared to the Ocarina of Time style. It's done very well. I have to give the artists extra credit for that.

The Ocarina of Time manga is my personal favourite, but all of the books are enjoyable. Obviously, if you haven't completed a game, there may be some spoilers in the manga.

I strongly recommend these books. Whether you purchase the set or just buy the single volumes for your favourite games in the series, it's all good. Check these out.
on May 31, 2013
When I got this for my daughter I did not know how much she would love this box set. As soon as she got them she could not put them down. She read through them in just a weekend, but after reading she would attempt to re-draw images in the books.
on September 28, 2014
The collection is really good value for the price. And the manga is actually good, but obviously it's not as memorable as the game.

Since there's only one volume for each game, expect a major shortcut in the story telling here. New characters and elements have been introduced, but the core story is there!

I say it's a no brainer if you are a fan of the game. If you enjoy reading manga in general, I don't see why not buying this collection with this very good price!
on November 27, 2013
Manga version of some of the Zelda games.
There is a few different styles overall. I think they capture the games well.
on January 16, 2016
While it is not canon it is still so entertaining and adds so much to games. Obviously they can't show you making your way entirely through the whole dungeons they mainly focus on boss fights. Still as long time zelda fan I would highly recommend it. The art and stories are amazing.
on July 19, 2015
Arrived quickly. My son loves these books and actually owned the 1st kne already, but I couldn't pass up the fantastic price for the boxed set!
on February 4, 2016
Great books, reading from right to left is a little challenging. My little guy loves them. Awesome illustrations!
on January 2, 2016
bought for my son's christmas present. He loved it and has read thru the set at least twice since he opened it