countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on November 14, 2015
No problems.

I do not give a five star to the book itself. There are several online sources that layout and explain APA much better than the manual itself. However, for undergraduate students, it is certainly handy to have this book as a guide, and I definitely recommend it. For beginning graduate students who have managed to get through their undergrad without it, I suggest that at this point, online sources would suffice. With that being said, it does lend itself well as a simple reference.

The physical copy was in great shape, and delivery time was as expected. Thank you.
on December 5, 2016
Nobody loves the APA manual, and I'm no exception. It is what it is - a guide so you can follow a specific system for writing. In all fairness, the book does exactly what it's supposed to do.
on June 6, 2016
I purchased this for my daughter who is taking a Psychology Degree. It was suggested by one of her Psych Profs to get this manual for reference in writing her papers. It is very useful - but does have a few APA writing guideline errors - having said that it is still a very good resource to have with these few exceptions. Would recommend.
on January 7, 2016
Nicely bound version - easy to flip through and find what you need. Also printed in a reasonably sized font, which I appreciate.
on July 26, 2015
This is a wonderful reference book and very well laid out - anything you'd ever want to know about APA style, and probably some things you don't! I love the spiral binding because I don't have to fight with the book to get it to stay open while I review my papers. I'll be using this reference manual quite a bit over the next three plus years - thanks amazon.ca !
on May 29, 2014
After a short read-through and use of this, it is a good revision of the APA Publication Manual. I will add more when I have read and used this more thoroughly. I am glad to have it, and I am pleased that APA revises regularly.
on July 30, 2014
Overall, a very useful manual. I have the kindle version which is a little less user-friendly than a hard copy would be. However, for the cost, comparatively, it is definitely worthwhile.
on February 24, 2016
A must have for APA, pretty easy to navigate and way better than looking up APA online. Well worth the money.
on January 28, 2017
This book is fine, but... do you really need it?
You can get all this information online, for free at Owl Purdue and many University sites.
on July 20, 2015
Really happy with this book and like the slimmer version. Wonder why it took so long to condense things into charts!