Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 9, 2015
Inspiring and eye-opening. I've recommended this book to so many friends. People with messages to share in all walks of life will love this book. Even if money isn't your motivation it shows you a clear path to abundance and the resources to reach more people. I also love the audio book. (I have both.) Burchard's enthusiasm is contagious. It's written for experts in every field - and If you're not an expert this book helps you identify your passion and tells you how to become one. (I also recommend Jeff Walker's "Launch". Both authors are authentic, generous and full of great advice.)
on August 2, 2015
Every book Brendon writes helps me and my biz...the man is a genius and I love his writing style!!
on November 9, 2013
You will not be losing your time reading this book. Very inspiring and filled with things I can immediately apply. Very helpful for those who want to start a business, share their passion, be successful and even be a solo entrepreneur.
on December 4, 2017
Very well written and full of great advice
on November 19, 2017
Excellent read! Educational and inspiring. Well worth the price.
on February 21, 2012
What can I say, BB has a deceptively creative book, so tiny, yet so BIG. I am 1/2 way through it and have 16 pages of critical personal info, dreams, abilities, stories... Very Very empowering if you are willing to do the work.
on July 15, 2016
Amazing book! A perfect guide to recharging your life and get motivated again.
on June 19, 2013
Absolutely loved it because it gave me a new perspective on how the expert industry works, an industry to which is no longer new to me because of this book!
on November 10, 2014
Loved it! So much information.
on June 25, 2012
Most of what's here you'll easily find free on the web. The author puts it together nicely, but in the end the book is rather thin (literally and figuratively) on substance. I found myself skipping over sections to try to find the real meat in the book, but it never happened. If you've never spent a minute thinking about the possibilities of having your own information business and you want a "you can do it" book, this one is as good as any other for a beginner. Otherwise, take a pass.