countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 17, 2012
I love this book. I am going through it cover to cover and although it was frustrating to start with using the Organizer and Saving your work (I wanted to jump right in and DO something), in the end the author knew better then i did and you have to know what you are going to do with your pictures after you adjust with them. While taking Kim Klassen's free on line Skinny-Mini Elements class, I constantly referred back to this manual to figure out what I was doing and why. I felt it referenced other commands in the book very well. Although there are plenty of examples in the book, I could have used more pictures.
on May 5, 2014
I recommend this book to anyone who owns or plans on buying Photoshop Elements 12. The book provides a wealth of knowledge and show great examples using PS Elements 12. The author, Barbara Brundage, really understands the software and explains it easily. It's written so you can choose which topic you want with the software.

A must have book. Well written.
on November 29, 2014
Written in a easy to follow style. Learned a few new tricks the first time I opened it to check out a problem that I was trying to solve.
I recommended this to a friend who has never used any type of photo editing suite. It is as if the writer is sitting down beside you and walking you through the steps and providing you with recommendations on why one way of doing an edit is better than another way of trying to achieve a similar result. When you consider that some places charge you $125 a day to sit in a classroom and learn one or two things, the price of this book is worth way more than its weight in gold.
on May 17, 2014
This book is just an updated version of previous ones. Same format, and many of the same explanations, but it still works very well. For experienced users, read the first chapter, then use the index to find a step-by-step of how to do it instructions. For newbies, read until you're comfortable, then proceed to the index as required.

I recommend the book & the format.
on October 8, 2014
wish I had it sooner would have saved me a lot of guess work.
on June 23, 2014
I ordered both Photoshop Elements 12 for Dummies and Photoshop Elements 12 The Missing Manual and I am glad I did. I use bot as reference manuals and often I will find information I need in one but not the other. Together they meet my needs.
on March 17, 2016
Good book has helped a lot
on September 17, 2014