countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 26, 2017
This biography about steve jobs is really a great read! It is well written. I didn't realized Steve Jobs had such an awesome life creating Apple and was such a special character before reading this book.
Be careful! It might give you this urge to start being an entrepreneur!

Good service and was delivered on time.

The only cons might be the price of the book that is a bit expensive but again, this is a great real
on April 24, 2017
As Jobs wished, this is not a "sanctioned" praising book for himself. The business minds and emotional scenes in this book are impressive and inspiring. It's a vivid life story of the most impactful person in this world. I can't describe how much I have learned in it.
on April 15, 2017
I enjoyed it
on April 14, 2017
Fast shipping and great condition,better than described. thank you very much.
on April 11, 2017
I've been quite lucky to have this master piece as the first biography I ever read. I'm also glad I read it after some introductory training on business and psychology; it helped me make more sense out of the characters and behaviours presented by the author.
on April 7, 2017
Such a great book.Must read for everyone
on January 21, 2017
A no-holds-barred look at the life and times of a person who is probably one of the most innovative persons of our generation. A riveting read.
on December 25, 2016
Très bonne état
on December 18, 2016
What a story. Like this book.
on December 9, 2016
Great book! Extremely well-written!