countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 27, 2014
I never write reviews, unless i have something good to say... This book is more than good to say, i can easily say it changed my life. From being depressed and negative, to being full of gratitude and positive attitude... I love this book. I was very very very skeptic when a friend of mine in my worst time told me get it.. I said really a book?
Since i bought 10 of them gave them away to friends and family i really recommend this book to everyone.i didnt even finish the 28 days i did only 8 days.. I will finish it but i love this book.. It is truly a magic...
on July 17, 2014
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.
on July 12, 2014
I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been removed and I am now freer, lighter, and unrestrained. THANK YOU Rhonda for your book "The MAGIC". It truly has made my life more magical.
on June 3, 2012
I think the onother title of the book should be GRATITUDE.....its true whatever happens to you good or bad or even if you already recieve youre wishes or not yet, you need to be thankful for it.This book is also the same with other books like the laws of prosperity and make miracles in forty days.Thank you thank you thank you rhonda byrne, how i wish i can give you eight stars.
on April 6, 2012
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC
on January 9, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their life.
Step by step chapters are easy to follow and cause you to examine every facet of your life.
on May 13, 2013
This book is the best, even though I did not receive what I wanted in 28 days, I got something even better, HAPINESS, I see the world in another light and I am finally happy, Thank you Rhonda Byrne.
on April 10, 2016
While I completely disagree with Rhonda changing the words of the Bible to suit the premise of this book, I can let it slide because the power of gratitude is amazing.
Gratitude is best way to improve your life and the direction that it is going. I am on day 22 of this challenge, and I have seen my attitude improve as well as my relationships with others, especially people that I work with who I find difficult. They may still be difficult, but it does not bother me anymore. I am also more aware of my surroundings and how I interact with them.
This book will help to lighten your mood, improve your relationships, and give you a renewed purpose to help others.
The daily practices are simple to do and do not require a lot of time, although a few may cause you to do some real deep soul searching. It is all for a good cause, since it is for your life and the improvements are worth the time it takes. Everyday you need to write out 10 things you are grateful for and why you are grateful. This practice alone is worth the price of the book. The law of attractions states that whatever you think on the most, you will get more of, so being grateful gives you more things to be grateful for! I love it!!
on January 13, 2013
This book is magnificent. It is about Gratitude, 28 days of being grateful for different things, such as relationships, money, food, anything really. And each of the 28 days, you write 10 additional things you are grateful for! Beside the things you are grateful for each of the 28 days, you end up to being grateful for 280 things, people, situations, passions, nature, material things, etc. You end up even being grateful for bills, it makes you realize how much you get for what you pay. For instance, you get power, light, and heat at all the time, with a bunch of people working hard for you. There is need for maintaining the posts, the electrical stations, and the wires. There is need for dealing with wind and ice storms, with power failures - that happen really very seldom if you think about it - and with brown outs. Hydro's people work hard for us. Considering all of this, it is right to be grateful and to be thankful for supporting Hydro with our bills.

A very, very great book.
on August 21, 2014
I really enjoy all of Rhonda Byrne's books, and this one is just great. I not only have them all in book form, but also on audio. I listen to them while doing my housework and it makes the task so much less tedious and makes the time go by quickly which injecting me with a good dose of positivity. :-)