Format: Paperback|Change

on November 27, 2014
I never write reviews, unless i have something good to say... This book is more than good to say, i can easily say it changed my life. From being depressed and negative, to being full of gratitude and positive attitude... I love this book. I was very very very skeptic when a friend of mine in my worst time told me get it.. I said really a book?
Since i bought 10 of them gave them away to friends and family i really recommend this book to everyone.i didnt even finish the 28 days i did only 8 days.. I will finish it but i love this book.. It is truly a magic...
on July 17, 2014
If you follow the Secret then this is a natural follow up. At first it's hard to follow all the things it tells you do. It's like more work ! I've been trying it for a month now and it's becoming more routine. It's all about gratitude which is a good way to go through life.
on July 12, 2014
I feel like the chains and shackles of my life have been removed and I am now freer, lighter, and unrestrained. THANK YOU Rhonda for your book "The MAGIC". It truly has made my life more magical.
on September 10, 2013
I love it. I really do! Rhonda Byrne has given us a very simple, follow along 'how to' to a happier, healthier life. I have to say, I have loved doing the exercises and have made them a priority, even if I couldn't finish them all in 28 days. Early on, I decided that they are worth doing no matter how long it may take and frankly, I plan to use this formula for the rest of my life! Simply, I'm HAPPIER. And as a woman who is going through the insane emotional, physical and mental turmoil of a very rocky menopausal roller-coaster ride, my FAMILY is frickin' ecstatic that I found this book! "I am deeply grateful for this menopausal time of my life, as I get to fully explore insanity, and it's effects on others around me who aren't offended by the inner furnace-induced heap of sweat I have become. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-)
on June 3, 2012
I think the onother title of the book should be GRATITUDE.....its true whatever happens to you good or bad or even if you already recieve youre wishes or not yet, you need to be thankful for it.This book is also the same with other books like the laws of prosperity and make miracles in forty days.Thank you thank you thank you rhonda byrne, how i wish i can give you eight stars.
on April 6, 2012
This is an amazing book that made me realize that I am truly blessed. THANK YOU Rhonda Byrne for the MAGIC
on September 14, 2013
even though i have always been a grateful person, i loved the concept reinforced. It is a motivational read and in the end just is based on the concept that no one can change your life or your thoughts but yourself.
on January 9, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their life.
Step by step chapters are easy to follow and cause you to examine every facet of your life.
on May 13, 2013
This book is the best, even though I did not receive what I wanted in 28 days, I got something even better, HAPINESS, I see the world in another light and I am finally happy, Thank you Rhonda Byrne.
on July 12, 2013
I absolutely love this book and am on my second time reading it because it's just that good. However, the quality of the actual book is very poor as it started falling apart only half way through my first read. Not a big issue, just hard to keep all the pages together now. I wish more people could have the opportunity to read books like this because it really is magic! :)