Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

Purple, Green and Yellow
Format: Paperback|Change

on November 17, 2016
loved this book when I was a kid, got it for my daughter, like that it's small...takes up less space!
on June 17, 2014
This book was adorable and a favourite of mine when I was a kid the illustrations are beautiful. It was a full size book not pocket so I was happy about that after buying other books and being disappointed.
on October 2, 2014
I always get great products and quick shipping when dealing with Amazon. I have never had any problem. The product is always a great as I expect it to be. Would refer anyone I know to use Amazon! Thanks!!
on March 21, 2018
My favourite book as a child!
on January 14, 2018
Be aware that this is the tiny version - it fits in the palm of an adult's hand. The story is great and fun to read to your little one!
on January 25, 2018
Really small and hard to read
on October 18, 2013
Stephanie's Ponytalil was listed as library binding, paperback or pocket book. This book is listed only as library binding and paperback, so I expected to get a full-size book - disappointed, but my granddaughter loves it. I think this should be made more clear in the description. Something Good was the same scenario.
on June 14, 2016
Nothing in the title saying its a mini book. Nothing in the description saying its a mini book. This is cheating people out of their money. False advertising.
on May 24, 2017
Loved this book when I was a kid, so happy to read it to my son now!
on January 10, 2013
My son loves Robert Munsch stories so when I saw these books for $2 I thought perfect! I had no idea that they were only the size of the palm of your hand though!!! Ended up being a stocking stuffer this Christmas because of how teeny tiny the are !!!