countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on April 5, 2011
I wish I had read the reviews for these, I bought a bunch for my nephew and they all were delivered tiny... no wonder they were so cheap!!!!
on March 9, 2016
Love the story, but the book is TINY. They should have had that it was a mini book in the product description instead of having to read through the reviews to find that out,they should have made it more clear.
on April 10, 2013
I love this book and always have, but beware! It's mini. Unfortunately, I returned mine and ordered some larger sized Robert Munsch books instead.
on April 12, 2016
The book was fine, but was a shorter pocket version of the story. It might mention this in the description but I missed it.
on September 10, 2015
The book is tinyyyyyy. I don't know what toddler or kid can read this size of a book when it's hard for me.
on September 20, 2009
When this book arrived i was in shock as to how small it was! I mean this book is SO tiny that some people would have to take their glasses out just to read it! I received 2 of these and along with shipping costs it hardly seemed worth it AT ALL.
on November 10, 2015
However small you think it is... It's smaller. Trust me.
on December 20, 2015
I did not notice the size. It is a match box size book.
on December 7, 2015
I did not know it was a pocket book super small