countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 8, 2017
This set was delivered quickly and was in perfect shape when arrived. The book covers are beautiful, as is the box. My pre-teen was extremely pleased to receive this for Christmas! Would recommend to any Harry Potter fan!
on July 26, 2017
Would give it 10 tars if allowed. My gradkids took off several years ago with my harry potter books - was just delignted to find the coplete set t suc a good price
on August 14, 2016
Love this and was a great price. The case is magnet so it will stay closed. Wanted to get the entire set matching and hardcover so this was perfect. It was an impulse buy and I am glad I did it.
on January 20, 2017
Awesome quality, great look and it's Harry Potter so if you are a fan and wish for something to commemorate the series for a long time then this is a great buy.
on July 27, 2017
I'm SOOO happy to have received this!! I wasn't expecting the books container would be made of cardboard... but still, the book quality was soo worth it.
on December 1, 2016
There was a scratch on the spine of one of the Books even before taking it out of the wrap so that was disappointing, but called Amazon and they gave me a bit of a discount which helped a bit. Otherwise the books are awesome and the covers are all beautiful.
on May 12, 2017
The new cover arts are great while still maintaining the same story we grew up with. These are great for collectors or just for gifts for the younger generation as the colours are quite vivid and bright. It's always a pleasure to re-visit the vast and immersive world that J.K. Rowling has portrayed in the Harry Potter series.
on May 9, 2017
Now i am starting my grand-daughter on the pleasures of the Potterverse and she is enjoying the books as much as I and her mother did.
on December 26, 2012
The Harry Potter Signature 7 set is well worth the price. The presentation box is beautiful and sturdy and looks beautiful on its own, or on a table or bookshelf. Each book spine is a different colour, as well as the inside cover pages. Each book in this set has a coloured bookmark ribbon--a nice touch. The paper and print quality is good for each book. I received this item for Christmas, and I am very happy with it. Amazon.ca shipped my item quickly and I received it within two days.
on April 17, 2014
Bought these to replace my original set I got when the books first came out as they were falling apart from being read too much. These new ones were a great price! Only problem is that they look too nice on my book shelf and I don't want to ruin them by reading them!