countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 28, 2016
This is a mini book version of this classic Munsch story. The kids love and love that it is tiny but still a full story. I am really glad they are releasing some of the older Robert Munsch books as its excellent nostalgia for parents and the kids love them too!
on July 18, 2017
Might not be a fair review (should I have read the ad better? Probably!). Was a teeny tiny book. Put a hole punch in it and a ribbon and made a great decoration on my nephew's Christmas tree.
on April 30, 2017
Humorous, lovely tale of a rebellious lad at home and at school.
on May 13, 2017
good tranaction
on May 21, 2017
Always great
on July 13, 2017
Pocket book
on May 3, 2017
Didnt say "pocket sized" in the title when I bought it.
on December 2, 2015
It was the smallest Book I've ever seen
Nowhere did it say it was a small little book the size of my palm of your hand
on December 11, 2012
I believe that they should put in the title of their product that these books are very small. Like smaller than the palm of your hand. They do advise the dimensions of the books in small print but I measure blinds, not books. I feel that they are not disclosing properly that these are not regular size books.
on February 10, 2014
I was very disappointed when this book arrived it is very small and not what expected. It should be more clear that this book is miniature