Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on November 3, 2017
I am amazed at how simple the strategies and clear instruction in various parent and child situations. I absolutely love this book and will continue to implement these techniques and more!
on February 3, 2017
Incredibly fast shipping! Exactly what I was looking for.
on January 14, 2017
this was a good book with lots of useful information to deal with kids in general.I have to be truthful it sometimes becomes very impractical in the real world situations of life raising kids but overall good.thanks.
on January 1, 2017
Very good.
on January 13, 2016
Very good! Used a few techniques and they work :)
on January 3, 2016
Product was as promised and delivered on time!
on October 16, 2015
Some positive discipline books are perfect, provided it involved perfectly elastic spherical kids moving through a vacuum.

This book is proposing stuff that can be used with real kids (as opposed to.. you know - theoretical ones).

As the title says, the main parenting rule showcased here is: raise your kids without raising your voice.

I really liked the highlight: angry interactions weaken parental power, and destroy the parent-child relationship.
The only power we have is the power of relationship - the child's desire to please us and accept our direction.
When we cannot make the child do what we want her to do, we must back off and take the time to build and strengthen the relationship and rethink the discipline strategies.

Although I didn't agree with all the ideas and methods in this book, and it did conflict with similar positive parenting books (on recommending rewards and punishments system for example), I found this book highly realistic and anchored into reality.
I should have given it 5 stars for that alone.
on August 9, 2015
To complex
on March 2, 2015
Great book if your having listening issues with your children. lost of great tips!
on October 29, 2014