Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 27, 2016
I was disappointed with these cards at first as every card I drew seemed completely unrelated to my question. I gave them a few more tries luckily and accidentally discovered the key to using these cards for me. I have to let the deck choose. So now I shuffle until a card flies out. Today was my 3rd time using this technique and the results had me in tears. So accurate and so uplifting. The more I use these cards the more they speak to me, far beyond what is written on them or in the booklet. These are quickly becoming my favorite deck of oracle cards.
6 people found this helpful
on February 1, 2017
I have been a fan of Doreen Virtue for many years. She has written books and created many Oracle card decks featuring visually stunning illustrations. I call upon The Angels, and consult my cards regularly to assist me with connecting to my higher self for guidance and to find answers to many of life's challenges. I experience much comfort in knowing that Spirit and The Angels are truly there for me when I need them. It is also fun to do readings for myself, friends and loved ones. Doreen has many Oracle decks to choose from, and this is one of my favourites. Light a candle and meditate as you shuffle the cards in your favourite deck. You will be amazed as you select just the perfect cards, and receive the guidance you seek from the Angelic Realm. BLESSINGS!
on March 16, 2015
One of my first purchase of oracle cards, i don't use it anymore. I would say it is great deck for an introduction to angels and theirs message. Accurate messages regarding life purpose, so if you do reading for other people, it is quite useful. Good quality too.
One person found this helpful
on April 7, 2017
Beautiful and simple to use. My first messages were powerful, uncannily meaningful and immensely helpful. You need to have an open mind, open heart and degree of self-reflection to appreciate and benefit from these
on May 8, 2018
Out of all my angel decks, this is one of the ones the angels direct me to the most.
on May 1, 2016
I love this oracle deck and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to purchase a new oracle deck. The messages received are very positive and easy to understand/interpret.
on June 29, 2016
Oh, these cards are filled with love and comfort! They've played a role in my spiritual awakening and I'm so grateful. I find myself treasuring them and looking to them for guidance and support often. Thank you Doreen!
on November 4, 2016
Quick, easy answers to all your questions. absolutely enjoying these cards
on November 4, 2017
inspirational, makes me think
on January 1, 2015
These cards do exactly what they say they will. If you are a practicing psychic medium, Doreen's cards are the best!