countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on September 11, 2010
While I have practiced yoga for 6 years now, I want to be able to do it at home without the supervison of the yogi and at my own speed. This so far seems to be a great book in its description of positions that are appropriate for those who have Chronic Pain and only can do a few moves at a time not to over stress their body.
on January 12, 2013
Kelly's writing style and the photos and instructions are so easy to follow. She opens new thinking and strageties for successfully understanding and dealing with chronic pain. Do the work people, she's given a excellent guide and it works.
on March 11, 2016
The best book for chronic pain that I have ever read- and I've read a ton. I purchased this after borrowing it from the library and realizing it would be a good long term tool to have. Lots of focus on deep breathing and being in tune with the body, but worded in new ways that really resonated with me. Its not a book about how to fight your body, its a book about co-existing with your pain.
on January 17, 2014
As pain is a different as our minds in every one of us ...this book will it reach everybody...but it could be just the book YOU have been waiting for.
on April 6, 2016
The only Yoga book you will ever need.
on December 7, 2014
Awesome, just awesome - thanks Kelly!