Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

Customer reviews

on February 24, 2014
Bought this because it was recommended by a friend as I wanted to start making my own sausage. Even if I never get around to making my own sausage, the purchase was well worth it as he has recipes for complete dishes that are great (you could use store bought sausages) besides the recipes for making the sausages.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 3, 2016
Good book, has some pretty good ideas, unfortunately I was thinking this book would be about smoking. Does have some great ideas tho.
on May 25, 2016
An amazing book
on January 30, 2017
great
on December 2, 2012
This is the book covering all kinds of sausage recipes from all over the world. Includes low fat chicken sausages, which I have not tried yet but the spicing has my mouth watering.
on August 26, 2015
Another book on sausage making which is easy to follow.
on January 4, 2013
Looked through the book when I got it, but some of these receipes are a little too far out for my taste. I was looking for a book that had a more simple approach to making tasty homemade sausage without all the hoopla! I am not running a restaurant, but do love to cook wholesome , tasty meals for my faimily. I'm sure I could find what I'm looking for on the internet receipe sites and save myself a bit of money in the process. I would not recomend buying this particular book.