countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 20, 2012
Cherry Hill has been a guide and mentor through her books for years for horse owners and lovers. Clearly written and accompanied by excellent photographs, Ms. Hill gives clear and concise information and advice on how to interact with your horse in a way that keeps the owner and horse safe; maximize the pleasure in horse ownership and the understanding of horse behaviour. Her practical and no nonsense approach to horse ownership is set down in her books in a way that novice owners and experienced alike can benefit from. An excellent book!
on August 23, 2012
Some have said, "How can I think like a horse". After reading this book I now know how a horse is speaking to me. I understand what they are trying to tell me.
This book has helped me to understand them better and therefore make our conversations clearer.
on July 16, 2013
Let me first say that I love horses and hate reading. And even though I hate reading i loved this book. There is so much packed into this book it is amazing. This books teaches so many real and relevant things in a way that is easy to understand using not only words but pictures and diagrams. It really teaches about horses and "why they do what they do". I do not own a horse but I do ride and I found this very helpful. It helped me to understand why my horse reacts different ways to different things. I would recommend this to anyone with a interest in horses.
on March 9, 2010
an excellent reference book to have to better understand your horse. It is simple, pragmatic and the book I suggest all my students should get. Whether you are young or old it simply makes sense to have this book in your library.
on April 11, 2016
Love that book, I learned so much from horses and it is easy to understand.... I do not own a horse but while riding my bike during the summer months I like to stop and give them treats and talk to them, they are such gentle giants.... from Clo in Beauce
on November 21, 2014
This book is just amazing!! It includes everything that you need to know for a basic horse knowledge. It is very well written and the images are very helpful as well. I strongly recommend this book!! :)
on September 19, 2015
Like most horse books it fairly basic and full of common sense
on April 19, 2015