countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 21-30 of 91 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 9, 2014
I loved it. I am conscientiously changing my thinking to reflect what I learned in the Secret. Great read and easy to read.
on April 10, 2011
I bought four copies of The Secret because I wanted my own copy and feel everyone should have a copy. Therefore, I bought one for my daughter, one for my sister and one for a friend.

I truly believe this book is for everyone. Thank you Rhonda Byrne.
on June 27, 2015
Absolutely excellent. Met all my expectations.
on October 2, 2015
Amazing eye-opening book! Purchased a second book for a family member.
on March 10, 2016
Love this book. Great follow up to the movie. I read a little bit everyday to remind me of the secret :)
on June 10, 2016
This book is amazing and I firmly believe that if you apply it to your life everything will get better.
I love this book because it is powerful, inspirational and a great reminder that we all have the capacity to change our lives by changing our thoughts. I have had great results with these ideas because I take the time daily to affirm, speak my intentional statement, and use the power of creative visualization. This book is an excellent starting point for those who are serious about spiritual success and who will actually do more than just read book after book. These powerful concepts work if you work them. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."
on September 26, 2011
A friend lent me this book to read. When I was half way through it, I realized that it was a keeper so I ordered one for myself. A few days later, I ran into a friend who is suffering from a lot of health issues. I felt that she could benefit from reading The Secret so when my copy arrived, I wrapt it up and put it on her door step. Now I need to order another one. Maybe I should order 2 or 3.
on March 30, 2012
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is the secret for happiness, wealth and health. And it is working for me. For instance, due to some medications I have been taking, I used to sleep 10 to 12 hours a night, and I kept yawning all day. And I hated sleeping most of my life away. Now I still take the same medication, however I always sleep around 7 hours / night as I have chosen, and I am almost never sleepy when I am awake. One important aspect of my health has changed dramatically for the better, and it it is wonderful. My finances are improving. My business is taking off. And I am much happier than I ever was, and everybody is complementing me on how well I look. You could not ask for anything more, and yet I am asking still! Great book. I recommend also The Power Power, The and The Magic Magic, The by Rhonda Byrne as well.

May all good things come to you all. Cheers and blessings.
on April 30, 2016
Excellent food for thought...positive thought and energy is always good for your inner self.