countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Learn more Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on September 29, 2016
great book, however Dr Joel Fuhrman is better
on September 16, 2016
Good Book helped point me in the right direction in understanding heart disease and Animal foods and how they are closely linked, been a vegan for the past month and no plans of going back just wait to see what my next Doctors Appointment turns up.
on September 8, 2016
The diet plan is too strict for me.
on August 19, 2016
60% of this book is just recipe suggestions. I enjoyed the first half which goes over the science and the medical basis for a plant based diet, but wasn't particularly interested in the cookbook portion.
on July 29, 2016
Great book. I have purchased this book 3rd time around to give as gift to people who had heart disease. I myself use this book as reference being a person with heart disease. This is a life changing book for me. It is definitely worth it.
on June 5, 2016
I read the book, I started the diet and now I'm waiting for the results.
on April 18, 2016
Very informative, good recipes!
on November 16, 2015
Information was good but recipes were intimidating for beginner vegetarians.
on October 17, 2015
Excellent information concerning heart disease
on October 17, 2015
Fantastic book for anybody that is health conscious... a must read if you want to look after your health especially if your over 45.....