Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 6, 2017
Such a cute book! I purchased this as a part of my nephew's first birthday present. His dad plays hockey so I know he'll like it too for his son. I got the board version because I like that they can't really rip (and it was cheaper lol).
ONLY con is that it did come with little scuffs on some parts, particularly the corner I've posted a picture of here. I wouldn't mind something that small for myself but since it's a present it just doesn't look as presentable as it should be for a new book.
Overall, still a cute book and reasonably priced. A must have for any hockey family lol
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 24, 2017
Excellent little book! My toddler can't get enough of it!
on June 19, 2017
Fast deliver. product just as described. Perfect as a gift, but make sure to get one for yourself as well! Very, very nice Very nice product! This is such a genius product! I Well designed. Great product.
on October 26, 2017
Très beau livre pour apprendre la lecture du hockey
on March 2, 2017
on January 16, 2003
Yesterday we read the book called Z is for Zamboni in our grade four class. It was a good book. We enjoyed reading the book and learning more information about hockey. Our class thought the illustrations were just beautiful! We have also read M is for Maple when studying Canada in our room. We are hooked on Matt Napier's books now. We would love to read any other titles he might have written.
We are wondering how the author got his ideas. Is he a hockey fan? We are also curious to find out what Mr. Napier's favourite book is. We want to find out if he has a favourite hockey team. Mrs. Mako hopes that it is the Montreal Canadians!!!!Ok or the Toronto Maple Leafs!!
We think that Matt's next book should be T is for Toronto!!
Mrs. Mako's Grade Four Class
Highview Public School
Aurora, Ontario
on January 1, 2003
My 4 year old "hockey-nut" son absolutely adores this book. It makes bedtime easier because he knows we get to read this book. As a first grade teacher, I applaude the way that the authors have also made this a "teaching" book. My son is now recognizing the alphabet as we read the book. I plan on buying several more and giving it as a gift! A++++++
on August 19, 2005
This book hit me hard. It is an absolute joy to read. I originally bought it as an afterthought to add to a display of Canadian themed books for my students to read in their spare time, but once I actually picked it up and read it, I realized its full potential. This is a great book to add to all collections regardless of age or gender. While hockey buffs will immediately be drawn to this book, others will fall in love with it, too. Also, it would make a great gift for so many people I know. An awesome find!
on July 8, 2003
This is a must for any hockey fan with children. Not only is it a traditional ABC's book, it also teaches about the history of hockey and helps people of all ages get a better appreciation for the game.
on December 2, 2002
I was absolutely first-line, rookie-of-the-year impressed by "Z is for Zamboni." I don't think there could have been much more crease-crashing, glove-wearing, hockey-spelling hockey in this book. Everyone I've shown it to has been impressed both by the amount of hockey in the book, and also by the fact that all 26 some-odd letters have a rhyme specifically written for them, relating to the "old stick and puck." I would recommend this book to anyone interested in hockey, or the alphabet.