Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Friendship Bracelets
Format: Spiral-bound|Change
Price:$24.13+ Free shipping

on November 1, 2014
Nice book, lots of pictures and easy to follow instructions. Lots of fun for any girl who is interested in making friendship bracelets. Also a fun activity to do together with your child or your child with a friend.
on October 16, 2013
Ver clear instructions! Lots of fun colours of thread. Brings back fun memories. Any child should be able to follow the pictured instructions easily and have a great time with this book.
on June 12, 2017
Very easy to learn from this book! Love it!
on February 8, 2014
Our grandchildren have loved this and have made many bracelettes with this project book. The instructions are clear which is important.
on April 11, 2014
I use to make friendship bracelet years ago and wanted to start again so I picked this up and it's been perfect for re-teaching me how to make them. I also love how there is floss provided and a clip to hold the bracelet in place!
on August 17, 2014
Article reçu endommagé
C'était pour un cadeau j'en suis très désappointé
on September 11, 2015
Great item! Prompt service! Will deal again!
on January 3, 2014
I love the Klutz products. They are educational and a great way for kids to learn to be articulate. Shipping was extremely quick! Thanks!!
on April 5, 2002
When I was a kid, my friends and I loved to make friendship bracelets out of embroidery floss. We would weave different designs and give them to each other as gifts. It was so much fun.
My best friend's daughter is turning 8, and when I saw this book, I knew this would be perfect for her. She is creative and loves jewelry. This book is the perfect starter kit for making friendship bracelets. Along with step by step instructions with illustrations for making simple to complex patterns, this book also provides a handy measuring guide and all the supplies needed to make many plain and beaded friendship bracelets. A variety of colored floss and beads (including blue, red, green, pink, white, and black) means that just about every taste is covered.
I highly recommend this product as a gift for any creative or crafty girl (or boy)!
on December 30, 2002
I got this book from the library before I bought it to confirm it's worthiness and it got top ratings from me! The instructions are *VERY* clear,so even if you've never made friendship bracelets before,you can start right away beacause it includes *ALL* the materials you need.The designs start at the easiest,so you can learn the basic knot before you proceed to more complex designs.
The Lowdown: A great book for the experienced crafter,the person trying to reach that level,or the pure beginner. Enjoy.