Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

Customer reviews

The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
Format: Hardcover|Change

“I have just finished reading The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann and I can tell you it will be a book I will be buying for my family and friends. The subject is sales but the lessons are about the richness of life and the pursuit of greater meaning in the way we live our lives. I whole heartedly recommend The Go Giver to anyone who is trying to raise their sales game and more importantly their self awareness”
on March 23, 2018
Small book, really didn't know what to expect, and I was blown away before I finished the first chapter! Great insights, so much of it is counter-intuitive in today's "it's all about me" world but I can see how it would work wonders! Not finished the book yet but enjoying how it's written as a story, with all the lessons included in the story.
on August 8, 2017
Very much enjoyed this easy read. Authentic to life. Very much about opening your heart to yourself and others. Being authentic to yourself. Will need to apply to see if works in terms of financial success.
on June 20, 2017
The Go-Giver is an astonishing book. The tittle puzzles the mind. Take the idea of a "go-getter" and switch the "getting" part to "giver"... ya, that's it! Now, get this book and be ready for a shift in the way you view Life and business.
on May 9, 2017
Simple book that shares the secrets to not only having a sustainable, ethical business, but being a good human being. If you are looking for detailed, step by step instruction other books have that but this should be your guiding philosophy.
on January 15, 2017
Perfect for any entrepreneur with a great story and excellent advice. I bought a second copy for one of my coworkers and I am sure he will also love it.
on January 11, 2018
Excellent read.
on November 15, 2017
AMAZING BOOK
on December 31, 2016
One of the best books I have ever read. Short but very impactful
on March 12, 2017
This is an exceptional book, and an easy read. Would recommend to anyone.