Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Nintendo Labo is available now

Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 2, 2018
There are all sorts of Little Gems inside this book for Middle managers who aspire to be more than just a cog in the wheel.
To become real leaders or indispensable people within their team or organization. Perhaps even to go beyond that.
To get the most out of this book you have to be ready to change yourself

I found myself rereading certain sections and certain chapters of the book over and over again to get the most out of every word

Rather than a how to book, I find that this is a guide to those of us who have already started to realize their hidden talents.

I'm very glad to have read Linchpin. I found it extremely valuable. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
on July 7, 2014
he has one idea, it would have made a great article, but it is not worked through enough to be a book. It needs a serious editor. It repeats and repeats and repeats the same information, there is no real research.

no worth the money, just get a used copy, or a 0.99$ ebook copy.
on December 4, 2017
The author is a well-experimented writer. He used plenty examples to demonstrate different paths to become a Linchpin: an indispensable person in whatever you choose to do. I enjoyed this book.
on March 4, 2017
Inspiration in a book not because of the message but because of the resonance, this will leave on anyone who reads it. This was the first book I read by Seth and I can honestly say. It has challenged me to question my everyday. Great read I would definitely recommend​ to anyone.
on December 24, 2017
Enforced something I know and do, glad not to feel like the only who thinks and feels a certain way. For entrepreneurs and the people who know their worth, along with those who've not yet seen theirs! Read it, share it and follow your art!
on April 1, 2018
The book shipped very quickly, but the book is fairly bland and repetitive.
on October 17, 2017
Great Book!, I wished I read it when I was younger...
on December 4, 2017
Great read. Motivational and inspirational.
on December 28, 2017
Seth really makes you think. Brilliant book
on February 6, 2015
Very interesting and informative, but it just dragged on way to long. Took way to long to "ship out". Amazon just indicated I need one more word to "submit my review"😁