countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 21, 2009
For years I have thought about what may be the best or most healthiest foods on earth. The thought of researching this was overwelming.

This book has done all the work for me. All the foods in this book are backed by solid nutritional and scientific proof.

It's like having a natural health guide at your fingertips.

If you want a quick reference of the healthiest foods to eat (and why) then this is an absolute must.

KJK
on February 24, 2010
This is an excellent source of information regarding healthy foods and what to eat and why. I like the layout, I like that it takes you food by food and in the categories of vegetables, fruits, oils etc etc. Its very easy to read through and look up things when you need to. I would recommend this book to anyone who just wants to learn more about the foods they should be eating.
on September 27, 2010
Jonny Bowden has written what I can best describe as the perfect blue print of healthy eating. His knowledge and writing style are second to none, and I have recommended this book to several people who all love it. This book is great for anyone interested in nutrition or healthy eating. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
on January 4, 2014
I first got this book as a gift from a nationally ranked athlete who specializes in recovery & nutrition. I then promptly bought it as a gift to give my daughter. My husband has (had?) zero interest in nutrition, but the info in this book is so easy to read & understand... it's actually entertaining!... that even my husband started quoting passages from it to his friends. You will become a much better shopper, and you will never again think that all yogurts (oats, milk, tea, rice... ) are created equally.
on March 21, 2015
I think this should be in every home & I have bought about 25 of them now for gifts.
It should be like a coffee table book that is on display all the time & anyone can pick it up to look at & get good information
It is also nice that it is in full color with the pictures of each food & about a page of info on each.
on May 13, 2015
Another gem from Jonny Bowden, all the usual suspects in the expert fields of nutrition and health. I ordered a few extra copies to lend out and as a presents to family members. Very informative with the studies to back up the arguments of why to use or avoid certain foods.
on November 11, 2011
This book is very easy to read. It seems to be readable by the average person as much as by scientists. I strongly recommend it to anyone that wish to understand what is healthy to include in his meal.
on November 12, 2013
Lots of good info on healthy foods we should eat on a daily basis.
The book is easy to read with nice pictures, quality product.
on December 22, 2013
So much information. Great book to have. I also have the 100 natural cures on earth and love that one too.
on February 13, 2016
very good book, it lacks information about cooking the ingredients​ and recipies